Thursday, May 15, 2014

On The Issues - Agenda 21



Agenda 21


Another total wreck of our Bill of rights.

It gives a foreign government total sovereignty over these USA.

It makes these USA nothing more than a gigantic prison.

Agenda 21 will use the environment and endangered species as a way of destroying our transportation system.  How.  Well let’s say that a rare bug is found in the California desert near I 10.  I10 is the main road between Phoenix, AZ and the Los Angeles area.
All they would have to do is cut that road and you couldn’t travel from LA to Phoenix in your car.  However with an internal passport I’m sure you could take a train or plane.

Solution, have the House of Representatives, cut off all money for the UN and all of its activities.




If you like what I said, please share it.

If you have any comments please feel free to get back to me,



My motto is:

Increasing liberty through decreasing government.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers