Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lenny's Dream : Their Nightmare

Several weeks ago I made a video called "Bringing Home The Bacon and Its Cost."

It has raised a lot of questions about the process called "Earmarks."

An Earmark is nothing more than a bribe to get a Congresscritter to vote for a spending 
bill that he normally wouldn't vote for.

Now if you understand how these Congresscritters are being bribed into voting for an 
increase in the size, cost, extending the reach and power of government.

And how they are bragging about the new projects brought home to the district through their newsletters.

Let me tell you what I plan to do.








If you like what I said, please share it.

If you have any comments please feel free to get back to me,



My motto is:

Increasing liberty through decreasing government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers