Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So You Don't Live In The Neighborhood


If you don’t live in the Seventh Congressional District of Tennessee!

If you agree with me that we have too much government and if you want to stop the growth in government and roll it back.

I need your help.

I’m not asking you for any money but if you can take three minutes out of your busy day to help turn our beloved United States around this is what you can do.

First tell everyone you know about my campaign.  Share my website www.vote4lenny.com with all of your friends on email, Twitter and Face Book and any other social networking site.

Second hand paint a sign and put it on your yard.   The sign should have the website www.vote4lenny.com


Third if you would like a bumper sticker I will be glad to send you one just send me a stamped self addressed envelope to 

Lenny Ladner 20 W. Main St. #136 Hohenwald, TN   38462.    

I can also be contacted at my email which is, eighteenwheels4581@yahoo.com


Fourth go to a meeting any meeting and ask a question.  

That question to the speaker should be, 
“Why are you proposing an increase in the size, cost, extending the reach 
and power of the government??? We have too much government now?????”




Fifth think about running for office.  Your entire campaign can be summed up by asking a question.  (If this bill passes will it increase the size, cost, extend the reach and power of the government?????)

Sixth please get the “Pretty Neat Trick” video around.

Thanks.

Oh.  And it didn’t cost you any money.

I value your input on this matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers