Monday, July 21, 2014

Ain't Anybody Have Something Original To Say???



"Tweeledum and Tweeledee.
All these politicians sound the same to me."

You know at this DAV thing all of the politicians really sounded alike to me.

This is what it sounded like

Hi, my name is So and So.
I am 50 years old.
I have lived in Montgomery County, TN for 47 years.
I have been married to my wife Jo for 25 years.
We have 5 marvelous children.

So What.   

I couldn’t care if you stepped out of a flying saucer yesterday.
I couldn’t care if you have been cheating on your wife of 25 years for the last 20.
I couldn’t care if your marvelous kids were axe murderers  

The question should be....
 
How are you going to vote on the issues????
What are you going to base your vote on???

I’m going to base all my votes on a simple question.
That question is, “If this bill becomes law will it increase the size, cost, extend the reach or power of government?” and I will vote no on that bill for those reasons.


Thought you should know.


If you really want change.  You have to select candidates who are ordinary people.
Like me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers