Sunday, October 14, 2012

Signs Of Nincompoops



9/24/12

You know this morning I was driving north on US 49 near Paragould, AR.

There was a bill board of some guy, Trent Johnson or something like that.
He’s running for office and he is dressed up like a plumber.
(Sounds like some one is copying this writer and his regular attire of boots and jeans.)


His campaign centers around the fact (fiction if you asked me) that he’s going to help the working people of Arkansas...  How, by increasing the size, cost, extending the reach and power of government.

Another sign that I just passed on I55 near Sikeston, Mo. Is for a Doug Libla.
Who probably has more billboards than Holiday Inn in this part of the world.
I wonder where he got ALL that money for those billboards?


And he talks about helping the GOOD people of the Show Me State with less government and lower taxes.

(Show me a politician who has kept that promise).

Let me tell you something, this is a sign of the times.
It seems that a lot of people are trying to deal with my smoke, which ain’t smoke when I say it.

Well let’s see if they can take the fire.

The acid test for any of these slippery, slimy politicians which is what they are.
Is their answer to this question. 

That question is:

“Will you vote no on any bill no matter how cleverly it is disguised that will increase the size, cost, extend the reach or power of the government?”

And watch how they crumble.

Thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers