Saturday, March 19, 2016

Its Official

3/19/16

I had the pleasure of speaking at the Libertarian Party of Tennessee's convention today.

I am honored with receiving their endorsement in my race for the House of Representatives in Tennessee's Seventh Congressional District.  Link to the Seventh CD of TN.

"I Want To Be Your Congressman"  (Shot 12/09, Please disregard the sign I ran for the US Senate in 2008.  Oh that truck no longer exists)
Also I refer to the fact that I will be running in the 2010 Republican Primary.
In 2010 the Republi-CON party kicked me out of their primary on a technicality.
"Republican Party Shafts Patriot"  






Its about individual liberty.

To achieve this goal we must elected ordinary people like yourselves who are committed to VOTING NO on any bill which would increase the size, cost, extend the reach or power of government.
Then cutting back the existing government by cutting the funding to all these Federal Agencies in the reverse fashion they were expanded.  (Entitlements will not be touched.)


www.vote4lenny.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers