Sunday, July 15, 2012

Oh Yeah, No Way

I think you patriots out there know that I am a staunch supporter of the US Constitution & US Bill of Rights.
I am and have always been a big believer in the Second Amendment which has nothing to do with hunting but has everything to do with the peoples final defense against a tyrannical government.

Some of the  things I have put together in support of the Second Amendment can be found here:
"Gun Conntrol and I Choose To Control Mine"
"The Second Amendment"

Now most of you know that I rarely repost other peoples work.  I'm going to make an exception.

This video by "Thinktown USA"  is well worth your time.




What we need to do is get out of the United Nations.  We need to get the House of Representatives to cut off all funding for the United Nations and their activities.

Now in the event that the traitors in our government pass this treaty I think that we are going down the slippery slope to civil war.


I welcome your comments.

www.vote4lenny.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers