Sunday, October 14, 2018

Press Release, 6-11-18

Lenny Ladner is running for the U.S. House of Representatives
from Tennessee's Seventh Congressional District.


I'm Lenny Ladner and I'm running for the United States,
House of Representatives as an Independent from 
Tennessee's Seventh Congressional District.

If elected I will do something no other candidate for public office will do.

That is I will judge each bill that I'm asked to vote on by a question.

That question is::


If this bill passes will it increase the size, cost, reach or power of government.

Then if any of those conditions are met then:

I will VOTE NO on that bill because we have too much government now.


Why aren't the Democrats saying this?
Why aren't the Republicans saying this?
Why aren't the Libertarians saying this?
Why aren't the Liberals saying this?
Why aren't the Conservatives saying this?


Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers